Saturday, March 21, 2009

A normal Weekend after ages !!

Dear imaginary reader,It has been ages since I blogged. I actually cannot point out a specific reason for my absence though I am quite certain that my glorious unpresence would hardly affect anyone/anything. :P Its been a long while since i've clicked on my blog URL,except for those occasional comment check times..Where was I ??Mostly on twitter and a few other forums and wasting my time @ college. Guess what ..For once in my 4 years of grad student life, I was a lil busy: stuck with that dire engineering formality called project work! Even tho' most parts of it(A web mining framework for evolving user profiles in dynamic websites) are woking and even tho' we got the site put up a week ago..No thanks to our lab admin (&to those lazy bum batchmates,who shud know more about mirroringimportant data)our project PC was formatted,leaving us blinking,unable to digest the fact that it was all gone.well....we had to start from version 1.5 Build 6 :P and proceed from Goodness knowswhere that was..and luckily restored the work :) Phewwww...!Yipee...Well thats just one reason.Loads of other things have happened.But wait..I'm not gonna bore you with those paltry happenings.Life these days is going _____ (I'm short of words to describe the boringness / monotony of life ****!!) You would never beleive that my movie time has now decreased to a big round ZER0 :( Can't believe that I'm still alive :PNo long holidays that i can spend @ home... Even the goverment holidays are stuffed with boring college :-/ Pretty much its a humdrum existence!!

(I love these Phd comic strips,that i'm subscribing to them..pretty cool)

Final Year classes ought to be cancelled - there's absolutely no point (NONE at all) in sitting in those dull classes except for attendance's sake... (Take a closer look,you see why)

The only use of those classes so far has been catching up on those mp3s i hadn't listened to for a long time,reading those classics,those lame magazines,Filling up slam books,sleeping,doodling,making abstract and face sketches..Just about everything that'd kill time.Final semester has been a time for everything but study - Happy to say 've mastered various arts - sketches,poetry,caricature,calligraphy and the like.
I can see that my sense of logic and proportion have started to have a eccentric turn ,which explains this irrational post and irrelevance of content.But trust me. I still have some degree of sanity left within me.
P.S: I am stopping here as the cursor has winked at me for the past 10minutes; mocking my inability to give a coherent shape to my frenzied thoughts. I will continue expounding on the crap-and-boredom which has pervaded my life,a little later. For now,let me think…….Disgruntled-ly yours,
Gracy.

P.S: I've migrated to wordpress.
Please update me in your list :-)
http://gracelyne.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.